SHARE Foundation, Kapetan Mišina 6a, Office 31, Belgrade, Serbia is the data controller in respect of your personal data.
We do not process personal data of our users. We only use analytics tools that process anonymized data.
Your personal data provided through the online form for reporting incidents include mandatory and non mandatory information. We use the mandatory information on an email address in order to contact you regarding the reported incident. We process the non mandatory information you provide by choice (name, organization, position, address, phone number) in order to place and analyse the case in context, or to communicate with you should the incident need further clarification. The legal ground for using your personal data for these purposes is our legitimate interest to organize work on the reported incidents.
All personal data collected through the form will be deleted within six months from the day you reported the case.
We do not share the collected personal data with anyone, nor transfer them out of the country.
In line with the applicable law you have the following rights in relation to processing of your personal data:
- Right to be informed, to access and receive a copy – you can request a copy of your personal data and any other information relevant to your personal data processing.
- Right to rectification – you can request for inaccurate information we process to be corrected.
- Right to erasure – you can request for your data to be deleted, under legal provisions.
- Right to restriction – you can request limiting or suspending the use of your data, under legal provisions.
- Right to object – you can object to processing of your personal data, when such processing relies on a legitimate interest.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the data protection authority:
If you have any additional questions regarding the use of your personal data you can contact us via email: [email protected]